Tuesday, January 30, 2007

There Are Worse Things I Could Do

I read the chapter on Grease in that autobiography. It's really interesting how so many people think Grease is a bubblegum pop cheesy neon color fest, and it's not. According to her it was never supposed to be. And apperently Patty used to have a solo (DAMN YOU!) but hey shit happens. I guess changes just had to be made. She said the show wasn't working, and it got just aweful reviews. I guess they just didn't get it.

Well anyway, I must watch Sunset Boulivard for my film noir research paper. clean my room (arg), write another page of that paper, rearange the closet, and then find time to sleep. Class from 11-4pm tomorrow and then another rehearsal. Oh man, I better look up those songs my voice teacher gave me. Weel good night then!

No comments: