Friday, February 2, 2007

That's How I Got My Nickname, Frenchy


First of all, among the piles of crap that is 9 year olds who have been in some sugary sweet version of mommy and daddy's 1970's, disco extravaganza they call Grease... I found this picture of the original broadway cast.

Most of the cast went out last night to eat and drink which was fun. We had a great time talking and stuff like we usually do. Isabel is starting to look like a pro with her ciggarette in her hand.

We ran ACT I which felt a little better then it has, now that Patty is growing into something that isn't Suzanne Summers on crack. Anyway I'm mostly off book. OK I am off book, but I'm pretty sure I'm mixing up a word here and there which I HATE, so I'll have to go through my script again.

OK, off to Jazz class!

No comments: