Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Can't You Hand Jive Yet!?!?!

Well, I haven't written in a very long time!

Nick and I watched something... Planet, CLoud... Nine... Ten Vampire Lady or something last night. It was interesting. I'm starting to realise that these movies they showed at drive-ins back in '58 are the movies I make now. Aweful. Lol, but some of them aren't bad. My personal favorites: "High School Hell Cats" and "I Was A Teenage Werewolf."

Anyway, we watched it along with a RiffTracks recording, which made it even better. It was a lot more interesting listening to some guy making fun of it. At first I was really mad Nick wanted to make fun of my research, but then when we were watching it, the track brought up a lot of things that we've been talking about in rehearsal and things that Scott wrote about in the chapter, and it made me pay more attention to the differances in the movies then and now. He would point of the bad quality, or make some remark about how conservative things were then.

Any way, I'm off to do my Video Production assignment. See everyone tonight!

No comments: