Monday, January 29, 2007

Patty Has Great Jugs!

We had another rehearsal today for the prom scene. man dancing back then was tiring. I can't believe that did that all night. That just shows us how lazy, and out of shape America is at this point in time.

I get to do a lift with Chris and have my skirt all up over my head. I'm so excited, it'll be fun. I told Nick about it, he thinks it's awesomely hilerious and threatened to hoot and holar in the audience when it happens.

I keep forgetting the same damn part of Hand Jive, I guess I'll just do it over and over. i think I'm thinking too hard. Way too hard. I do that a lot and it tends to mess things up. Stupid over thinking. Dumb brain!

Well I'm about the go off to bed. I made some huge progress on the homework situation so I'll have lots of time (and by that I mean two hours) to do Grease research tomorrow. After I clean my room that is... it's a mess! BTW new goal is lose 3 pounds and then STOP BEING SO DAMN UNHEALTHY! I'm dancing 6 days a week now so if I want to be able to keep up in the prom scene, I'm gonna have to whip myself into shape! Also drink 64 oz. of water.

Hoping I stop being sick soon, it's hard to listen to Scott when I strat having random coughing fits, and I usually leave because if I'm making noise then no one else can hear him either. (arg!)

Ready for Modern Dance class tomorrow, clean the room, write a page of my research paper and then Grease Grease Grease!

Goo night everyone!

No comments: